Join

Sunday, May 17, 2009

SKATE OR DIE

Headed over to the skate park today to hang out and watch some of our guys (Ryan and Bryan) shred the landscape in the blistering heat. These two dudes from Northern Cali (Contra Costa County) display some rad and technical tricks with ease. I wish I caught the other tricks that they as well as the other guys were performing such as: tre flips over the 5 stairs, rail slides, nose slides to shove it and many more. Not to mention, it was around 98 degrees outside and skating in that type of weather tends to wear you down relatively fast. Next time I'm back, I'll have to capture all of it. But for now enjoy the quick video and a few pics I managed to gather.

Ryan - showing how it easy it is to Ollie to nose slide

Ollie over a wide 5 stairs

Ollie to nose slide over the pyramid

Bryan displaying a melon grab

Getting air over the gate. Bryan landed it with ease


Jonathan (Bastard & Friends)