Join

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

thegoodthebadandthemovie.com

As you recall in one of my previous posts', Hollywood Bound with the Ivy Leegue, Sharon and I took a trip down to LA/Hollywood to connect with a few good people. And, on our last day we linked up with both Jameel Saleem and Kimelia Weathers to witness firsthand their film talents. Well, it's finally here. The very 1st episode of "The Good, The Bad and The Movie" reality show. Essentially, the program was brought to life with an objective to have their fans/supporters stay connected with them on a weekly basis in pursuit of making their horror flick "Dead Skin" come from being a dream to reality.

Synopsis: "DEAD SKIN is the story of a heart-broken young man, who starts to question his sanity as he comes to terms with a dark reality of demonic terror (The Jinn) linked to a newly acquired piece of antique furniture" (thegoodthebadandthemovie.com).

In short, this 1st cut focuses on both Jameel and Kimelia's living arrangements as well as folks stopping by, including myself (at the very end) to support and contribute to the cause. I must say, as noted in my previous post, I was actually quite nervous with the cameras and film crew around me. But, I think I got through it OK. Not to mention the lack of sleep that I got the night before from hanging out and promoting with the "Ivy Leegue."



I would also like to say "THANK YOU" to Jameel especially for not only having me on as a guest, but also for rockin' the hell out of Bastard & Friends clothing throughout the whole episode. Much appreciated!

Now, "Don't be a Bastard!" and visit thegoodthebadandthemovie.com!

Jonathan (Bastard & Friends)