Join

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

CANADA CONT...

Just like the majority of our trips, it's the 'get in and get out' type of attitude whenever we leave home to meet with our contacts. Or, even trade shows for that matter. I didn't get much time to explore all of Vancouver as much as I would have liked to. When your sole objective is to meet with partners and suppliers, there's not much vacationing involved. The agenda and calendar is mainly comprised of back-to-back meetings. And, every so often lunch and dinner as well as a few stops at a few tourist spots. Not to mention, a few short hours of sleep (2-4 hours). The next time I'm back in the area, I'm going to have to take the rest of the gang out here and visit a couple tourist spots that I missed during my stint here in B.C Canada.

Until then, it's back to the Bay, ay! ;)

The notorious Olympic rings displayed in the Vancouver area. Interestingly, the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games will be hosted here. Maybe another trip back here won't be so bad. But, this time the snowboards have to be brought up


The last lunch with the fellas before heading back home. BTW, these dudes are camera shy. I'm sure you got the point already


I thought this sign was humorous. Check out the creativity of letters used


Found that a playground for kids was pretty awesome to have while waiting for your flight. To my knowledge, at all 3 Bay Area airports (SF, Oakland, and San Jose) there is not this type of amusement/structure located inside the terminals. This is genius!


Jonathan (Bastard & Friends)