Join

Monday, August 25, 2008

Bastard Parents

Don't be alarmed by the title of this blog. Let me justify why I titled this particular section "Bastard Parents." As I was browsing around the internet as usual, I stumbled across one of the most hilarious and peculiar names in sports (in my opinion); college football that is. So, without further adieu, I give to you... and try not to laugh as hard as I did... "Lucious Pusey", a LB for the Eastern Illinois Panthers. Yes, that's right look again. This poor gentlemens' soul through his childhood and young adult years must have been crushed and without question tarnished by all the people making fun of his name (me being included). Now, do you understand why I titled this blog "Bastard Parents?" What were the parents thinking at the time they gave him his first name? Looking on the positive side of things, however, as of 2007 Lucious changed his last name to "Seymour." Great job buddy! But, did you ever think that people could still interpret your name as: "Lucious Seymour Pusey," or how about just "Seymour Pusey." ;)



Jonathan (Bastard & Friends)